Wednesday, May 14, 2014

I love my mom

May 14, 2013

Hi everyone.....

This week was great and seeing that there are no questions I guess I won't write much.

I'm doing great. As you could SEE I'm pretty skinny hahaha. But that will only get worse unless I get onto my muscle milk diet...... oh wait, that doesn't exist here hahahaha. good joke. 

We have this guy named Mario that is getting ready to get baptized on the 25th. He is pretty solid. He wants to get baptized with his wife but his wife is not interested at all haha so that's not gonna happen right now. He is pilas though. He'll be baptized.

I love it here. The members are awesome. I hope I stay here. Love life!

We went to the temple yesterday and it rained like CRAZY!!!!!!! It was so insane. We got to the temple and were just straight soaking wet. It was so funny. I love the temple. I love it so much. We are so blessed to have temples so colse to the house. I'll never take that for granted again. I'm gonna be in the temple so much that the workers are gonna get sick of me asking if I can watch it in spanish. LOVE IT!

I pretty much just saw you like yesterday and I loved it! It was a little weird. I had nothing to say and it was just like a staring contest. Love it. But it was good to see youfor the first time in 20 months! I loved the YOMO shirts too. SUUUUUUUCH a nice touch. LOVED IT!!

I have the best mom in the world. Sorry if you don't agree. HAPPPPPPYYYYYYYYYY BIIIIIIRRRRRRTHHHHHHHHDDDDDDDAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY ANNNNNNNNNDDDDDD MOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR'SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS DAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!! LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

So stoked for Elder Noah. SOOOOOOO awesome for him. Love that kid sooooooo dang much. He's gonna be so great as a missionary.

I love you guys soooo much!!!!! I hope you all have a great weeek and just go hard and just get it done! WHOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! ORRRRRRAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEE

Birthday card to mom from Elder Hernandez

screen shot of Skype!



No comments:

Post a Comment