Friday, November 15, 2013

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

November 12, 2013

Hi everyone.....

THIS WEEK WAS AWESOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEE. We got the familia R down into the water!!!!!! YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!! So great. I will tell more about that story a little bit later. We were the most successful district in the mission this week and so we are going to have district meeting with President in his house and he will be giving us lunch!!!!!!!!!! SOOOOOO STOKEDDDDDDDD. Great week. Very blessed.

I liked what you told me mom about how God loves us no matter what we do. I totally believe that. But I do believe that as we are obedient and as we do all we can in our hands to do all we can, we are more blessed. I feel like if we do everything that we can do that is actually within our hands, we will be blessed. Maybe I can't control the amout of baptisms that I have in the mission but I can control how dilligent I am and how obedient I am. I can control how blessed I am too. I love that about our Heavenly Father. He always will bless us according to our obedience and dilligence. Not according to our success. He controls our success and knows what our numbers are going to be before we even came to this earth. We have our agency and we can choose for ourselves what we want to do, but let's just do it the right way and let's be blessed! LOVE IT!!

Well we had a scare with the familia R this weekend haha. Baptisms are just not allowed to go smoothly haha. Satan is a rascal. The lady totally started her period on Saturday night and I was like "are you freaking serious????" COME ON MAN!!!!!! But we went to their house in the morning on Sunday and talked to her and gave her a blessing and then once we got them in the church, I knew it was done. I've learned a lot about how Satan works in the mission. He always starts by trying to get us to doubt the things we know. Like President Uchtdorf said, "Doubt your doubts, don't doubt your faith!" LOVE IT!!!

One of the most blessed weeks in the mission. I now know why me and Elder Hintze are still together. We are seeing a lot of out little puzzle pieces come together nicely and it loooks like we are going to see the fruits of our work together. He is a great companion and a great missionary. He really just gets it done and I love it. Good to be in white this Sunday together.

I love this Gospel. It's the best thing in the world. I am so thankful to have been born into it and have known it all my life. Awesome leaders that helped me do the things I needed to. Awesome bishops that helped me get it on track and get my butt out here. Awesome friends that always lifted me up and helped me be a good dude. Awesome parents that always helped me keep it on track. An awesome little brother that is always watching over me as I am obedient. That's why I'm obedient, because if I'm not, Gabe can't be with me as much as I need him. I love you all!!! Thanks for everything you have done for me and what you still do for me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment