Friday, November 29, 2013

November 26, 2013 Hi everyone..... Well this weeek was another week of dreams haha. Me and Elder Hintze are being so blessed right now haha it's ridiculous. I'M LOVING IT!!! We've baptized 3 weeks in a row and we're looking at finishing up the change with baptisms every week here on out. Pray for it!!!!! We baptized the sweetest 85 year old lady that you can even imagine haha. She is named Aurora and she is so awesome. She is like the cutest little miracle that I've had on my mission.We found her like 2 and a half weeks ago and just said to us, "I've been wanting to go to your church I just didn't know how to get there." Three Sundays later....DUNK!!!! It only took Elder Hintze 4 times to get her down too!!1 KILLER!!!!! Great one there. We went to the temple this week too. We saw the new video and just sat there in SHOCK AND AWE!!!!!!! First of all I hadn't seen any good entertainment for like 14 months and then that???? I loved it so much. For Christmas we are going back and it is going to be so awesome. I love the temple. The peace that is there is amazing. Now I can go through without any help in spanish and english. Pretty awesome. The other picture that i sent is of the volcano Pacaya. It is spewing lava all the time and there is smoke coming out all the time. It's so cool to see all that stuff. There are 4 volcanoes that we can see just by looking out out door. We are right at the foot of Volcano Agua. Super cool. It's so nice to be with Elder Hintze. I think we are only going to have 2 more weeks together. But we've worked hard and had a ton of super fun times. It's crayz that we are companions haha. I love it. We had a Stake Conference yesterday and didn't expect very many investigators to go but we ended up having 9 and 2 families. It was a huge blessing. It was a stake General Conference with Pres. Eyring, Elder Scott, Elder Fallabella and Sister Wixom. Sister wixom was talking about how she had come down here a few years ago and she just described how she saw the people and how she saw the ladies with their kids in their baby pouches and their dresses from here and just was talking about the people here and I just started crying like a little baby. I couldn't even help it and it was the first time for a while that I really lost it like that. I love this country and I love these people. It is amazing how one can develop such a love for something. I love this work and am so thankful to be here. I love you all and am so thankful for you and all you do for me. Thanksgiving is going to be great for everyone. Me and Elder Hintze already celebrated because we though it was this Thursday that just passed..... retards right? I love you all! Have a great week!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment