Tuesday, May 20, 2014

umm...

May 20, 2014

Hey everyone.....

Question timmmmmmeeeeeee

Questions:
1.  Will your comp go this change?  We have changes for sure we just don't know who is going to leave. That's the advantage of being like best friends with the secretary and the assistant haha they won't tell me anything more. I'll let you know next week!!!!!! I just hope I stay. 
2.  Any word on whether the Brough's will report their mission anywhere?  I have no idea at all. It crossed my mind to ask him but I didn't. I'll see what I can do there.
3.  Any more thought to the college stuff? I will have an answer for you this next week. I need to pray hard about it and maybe fast and I'll let you know!.
4.  Do you hear from Diaz at all?  Yeah I have heard from him a little bit. He's kind of a chambon and doesn't write me all the time but he's good!

Well this week was straight packed of craziness!!!


We had interviews with President Brough for the last time and I just wanted to die. I love this man so much and he presonally has changed my life. He talked to me about how the mission has changed the way that I look at a girl to choose her to be my wife hahaha I was like.....do you really want me to answer that?? That is one of the things that has changed so much in me. I talked to him a little bit about that and here is an exact quote "well Elder Hanson, just remember that you still need to marry someone that you're attracted to!" and we just sat there and laughed for a second. I love him haha. We then watched a siiiiiiiiiick new movie that I guess the church just put out. Probably super ancient out there but it's called "Ephraim's Rescue" Man it was AWESOME!!!!!

I feel like if I stay here this change, I could be here for the rest of the mission. I HOPE! Everything is going well in the area and in the zone. I am going to El Carmen today!!! WHOOOOOO!!!!! That is going to be so great. I thought that if it is even a chance that I leave this area, I've gotta get over there before! So we're gettin it done.

I imagine that mom was super super pilas on here speech. Super tough situation but I'm sure she got it done. I don't remember who Art Neilson is. Refresher? Thanks. Crazy that school is almost over! I can't even believe that. I feel like yesterday I graduated haha.

Mom's biking stories always make my day hahahahahha I can just imagine here getting it done on her bike. We're going to go biking! I'm sure my bitt is chafed enough to put up with the bike seat. That's what 2 years of boo will do for you.

If you send me a package any time soon, send me some cadbury eggs if you can find them.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GUSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!! Can't even believe that he is ready to legally drive. Tha's so weird. hahaha. COOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL

Sorry I don't have any pictures for you guys today. We haven't taken any this change haha. But that's okay right? I'm just working instead.

Love you guys all soooooooo much!! I hope everything is just straight nítido por alli! Thanks for all the support and everything that you do for me!!! LOOOOOOOOOVVVVVEEEEEE YOOOOOOUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment