Wednesday, April 24, 2013

OOOOOOliiiiiii!


April 22, 2013

Hey everyone....

Here come the answers to the questions!!!

Who are your Zonies and DL's? We have our zone leaders that are in Santa Lucia and I love them both. One of them is named Elder Flores and he's from El Salvador. The other is from Layton and his name is Elder Winmill, man is he a stud! He went to Layton High and played golf his senior year and the first thing that he said to me was "did you play golf for Viewmont?"
How often do you see them? Like once a month and no more. Like I've said before, we are so so so far out from them. We're about 2 and a half hours out of their area in bus so it's hard.
Do you get a chance to download to them a little? I love talking to Elder Flores because he was Elder Ucles' companion too and he knows how I feel but he was only with him for 5 Weeks!!
Do you have a rule of "no English" in the mission? NO THANK HEAVENS.  
What are the other areas in your zone. Sipa, La Gomera, Ceiba Amelia, El palmar, Santa lucia, Bilbao, Siquinala.  Are there sisters down there that you see sometimes? Yeah there are 4 sisters in La Gomera and they are in my district. They are all awesome. There is one sister from Ceder City that is super cool and we always talk about good mission stuff. It's nice to talk to someone in english haha.
How often do you communicate with the President? We actually had interviews with him this morning. We were the most successful zone in the mission his past month so we are going to have a super p day with him and his wife so that should be good. HE'S AMAZING. I am putting this on paper right now that he will be one of the 12 apostles.  Are you supposed to email him weekly? yeah we email him every week!

Well there you are folks! This week was so so so solid. Even though we didn't put any baptismal dates or anything like that, it was so much better. We just put our heads down and worked. I got in a little fight with my companion about something that he said to me that bugged me because it was so litle and I don't even remember what it was but it sparked this huge argument talk thing and we ust got everything out there in the open. It was super nice and relieving haha. Not saying that really anything has changed with him but it was so nice to just get it all off of my chest.

Jealous of the trip that you are going to take this week! In plane??? Come on!!! We didn't go in plane as a family one time!!!! But I will never forget the time that I got to go with Eliza and we hung out on the plane and were in the limo. That was a really solid cousin memory. I love all the memories that we had in california. Good times! Try not to have fun at all without me!

I'm trying to just keep my head up and work hard. President Brough told me today to just keep working and this next change I'll be out of here. He told me that I don't have much time left in Sipacate so I better baptize haha.  So I'll have the great privilege to talk to my family from the same place two times! I was hoping that wouldn't happen but IT'S ALL GOOD!!

I haven't gotten the package that you guys sent me latest but I'm pretty sure that it's in the office. I called the office and told them that I don't want it until the change meeting because if there is good stuff in it and I get it in this area and just have to leave, I'd end up leaving a lot of stuff in the house in Sipa Flow. I had to give a little ring a ding to my boy up there in the office as secretary to President Brough, Elder Diaz! This freaking chambon is just getting fatter and fatter in the office now hahah love that guy!

I hope everythin is going super good and I hope that you guys can have fun in Cali! Send me pictures!! Things are looking up and I'm not going to just stop working here because literally the only reason that I'm here is to baptize. That's what I have been called to do here and that's what I plan on doing. I love my Heavenly Father and Jesus Christ. I know that Joseph Smith was a prophet. I love being a missionary and teaching these people what I know to be true. Even though we get rejected all the time, I don't care because it doesn't compare to what Jesus had to go through. I love you all so much and you are always in my prayers!!!

Love, Elder HAnson

No comments:

Post a Comment