Monday, April 8, 2013

ME QUEDO 6 SEMAMNAS MAS??? DEVERAS??? A LA GRAN!!!!

April 2, 2013

Hello everyone....


Well this week was full of a million surprises! Whoo!! And not really one of them ended up to be super good....lol

First of all Dad I want a list of your areas to see where you were!! I have heard that the zona 12 reformita is awesome! An Elder in my district was there. Also I'm so freaking stoked to hear about Daisy!!!!!!! That is awesome. I wish that I would have had the guts to do something like that! I never wanted to because I was always scared that I wouldn't win. And if you know me, I always have to win... lol. One thing that made me a little bugged is that Colin can't email me! That sucks so bad because I loved that and being able to talk to him. The thing that I don't get is that the whole church changed the rule and now we sould be able to email to whatever person we want! AHHHH I need to talk to ma boi chode!

Well I'm staying in Sipacate for another 6 weeks with my annoying companion...pray for me. When the next change comes, I'll almost have 9 months in the mission haha it's pretty crazy. I'll talk to the family also on mother's day from Sipa once again. I can't tell you that I was super excited that I am going to stay here, but I know that the Lord has a plan from us and tht I'm staying here for some reason. I finished the Book of Mormon for the second time in the mission and this time I loved it so so so so much! I went to start it over again and started reading in 1 Nephi about how they had to go back and get the plates from Laban. It was then that I realized that I am here for a reason and I just need to be obedient and work hard like I'm doing and just never let up. I0'm trying hard to just work hard. One of the hardest things is that I've been here so long and so I literally know every single person in the area and have tried to visit every single one. It's hard to recontact houses that just totally shut us down the first time but that's what I need to do in this area at this time and I know that I'm going to find someone that needs and is ready for this gospel. I'm killing my companion day in and day out haha. I'm walking so fast all day and all night so that when we get to the house, we plan, and then after, he's knocked out on his bed within 10 minutes haha I'm enjoying that...I've really learned a lot from him just by watching how he is and watching what he does, and then doing the opposite. I figure that that's the way to go. I'm trying to be patient but sometimes it's really hard. The thing is that he is super nice and stuff but he just thinks he's the funniest person in the world and never shuts up and that's wearing super hard on the members too. Almost no one ever has time to visit with us now...But I'm working hard!!!

I loved reading the Book of Mormon so much! My testimony of the Book Of Mormon has grown so much. I learned so much this time around, but the thing that I payed attention to the most was the promise that The Lord makes in just about every single page, If we keep his commandments, we will prosper in the land. I love that so much and that's what I'm practically teaching to these people that if they will just come to church on sunday then they will be blessed and I know that's true! I loved learning that and I know that I am going to base the rest of my life on that principal and that I am always going to put God first. That's what I'm trying to do right now with the hard times that I am having and I feel like that's going to help me so so much!

I feel like this week is going to be a little bit tough for me. It's Gabe's birthday on Monday and I don't know how I'm going to handle that. I'm hoping that we can just get that day overwith. It's also Natalie's birthday on thursday and then Isaiah's on the 10th. It's weird to miss these days with my loved ones but that just means that one more and that's it haha. Easter was boring for me. I thought a ton about Gabe and it was kind of sad. We jsut went to church and then worked the rest of the day. It's mostly a Catholic thing here and that's weird and I really don't like it that much because there is a lot of stuff about the Crucifixion and all that. It is so dang hot. You wouldn't even believe. I walk around soaking wet with sweat and it is so gross but there is literally nothing I can do about it. At least I don't stink when I sweat! LOL

I love you all so much and am so thankful for everything you do for me always! Have a great week and you are always in my prayers!

Elder Herson!!!!

1 comment: