Tuesday, April 30, 2013

WHOOOOO

April 30, 2013

Hello everybody.

Well this week was super wild. So wild that literally nothing happened!! It's starting to rain a little bit and that is crazy. When I say that it rains a little bit here, IT RAINS LIKE FREAKING CRAZY. The roads here just fill up with water like they are rivers. It's way sick but at the same time it's hard because no one wants to talk to us when it's raining. 

We are having a lot of trouble finding new, positive people to teach. We are teaching people like crazy but the people in this area really like to do nothing and gain nothing. It's hard because I feel like I'm working so hard, harder that I ever have in my life, and I'm not seeing the results right now. I want one more baptism before I leave. At least one more. We're fighting really hard. We're working so hard and trying to just have the faith that if we are obedient, God will work miracles. We have a man named Brigido that I had been teaching a lot and for a long time and then I dropped him and stuff for a while. I felt like we should go back and see what was up and he listened to us and came to church again. It's hard with him because he got baptized in another church and FIRMLY believes that it is valid haha. I have been so direct with him, and he still doesn't understand. But we're keeping the faith up!!

I'm so happy that you guys absolutely killed it in D Land. I wish I could have been there just to see Cars Land! That looks so dang sweet! Can't wait to get myself in there! Looked fun and I loved all the pictures! The plane ride looked so sick! Super jelly of the children!

My companion is still super annoying but I'm dealing with it. I'm learning so much from him but in I'm learning so much from him but in the ways that I shouldn't do and the things that I shouldn't say. It's so good to be able to look at every situation and be able to take something good out of it...

Nothing new really happened this week. Just been praying super super hard to have a miracle in these next few weeks. I'm learning so much about myself that it's crazy. I feel like I've already changed. The way I look at things is so much different and it makes me feel so much better and have so much more love for other people even when I know that they have done stupid stuff and know what's going on in their lives. My life is changing every single day.

I love you so much and am so thankful for you guys and all that you do for me. I'm just trying so hard to give at least 110% so that I can make up for the 50% that my companion is giving and I can say that I did all that I could. I love working so hard because that way I just forget about everything that is going on with everything else. Thanks for all the support and sorry that it was a little short this time!

Love Elder Hanson


No comments:

Post a Comment