Wednesday, June 19, 2013

June 19, 2013


June 19, 2013

Hi everyone....

This week we continued to go hard but not quite 90 lessons. I'm sorry to let you down....

I still haven't gotten the package but Elder Diaz doesn't miss a chance to tell me about it when he sees it every day in the office haha loser! But I'll get it this Friday. We have a conference with a Seventy.

I talked to President Brough yesterday and it looks like this next Wednesday, I'll be getting a straight up Newbie to be his trainer. I am super excited to be a trainer but a little nervous at the same time.  But i know that in the mission, everything that comes, is from God.

I'm doing really welll and it looks like I'll be in El Carmen for a couple months more! Blessed! We baptized Elias this weekend and that was AMAZING!!!! We had fought a lot with him and went hard. It was really rewarding and it was cool to see how prepared he really was for this wekk. Wendy went pure guatemalan and didn't show up at church and couldn't get baptized but this week we're hoping for it and praying like crazy!!!! Love the mission. It's seriously so awesome to be here.

Sorry it's short! Nothing much more really happened. Just amazing to be here helping people change their lives and watching my life change every day. I love you all so much and Dad HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!!!!! Tell Gus that long distance relationships don't work!!!!! hahaha STUD.

Love you all, Elder Hanson


No comments:

Post a Comment