Thursday, June 6, 2013

OOOOOiiii!!!!!!


June 4, 2013

Hi everyone....

This week we sent super hard again and are looking at having some serious success in the next coming weeks. So stoked to be working so hard and to be able to be in this awesome area with such amazing people. I know that we are being blessed and we are seeing some serious miracles in these days because of our obedience and our diligence. It is so fun to know that we are actually doing what we need to be doing. You really notice the difference in your fun level when you're not doing what you need to be doing and when you are doing what you need to be doing. I feel like I'm getting really fidgity haha. I feel like if I'm not doing smething productive, I'm wasting time and I get uncomfortable haha. It is weird that it's like that right now, but that's just how it is. 

I am really learning how to be patient and serve my companion a lot haha. I find myself paying for every single thing that he needs or wants. Dad always told me that that would be how it is but I didn't really believe him haha.  So that's the lesson I'm really trying to work on right now. I can't believe the time is going by so dang fast. This change is almost gonna be over and I'm gonna get a new companion soon haha CRAZY!

I had a question for dad.... When you talk to people in Spanish, do you speak in Tu or Vos or in Usted? I've always kind of wondered that haha.

This week I listened to a talk by that Troy Dunn guy that I had on my ipod and it was so awesome haha. It was the talk that is called Life is a Football Game. It was like a really cool version of the preexistence and how we were there with our Heavenly Father and how we waited in a locker room for a super long time up there in Heaven to get ready to come down here and how we watched everything happen down here on earth. How we were getting frustrated up there in the locker room and how we just wanted to get down there on the field, and with 3 seconds left in the game, Jesus threw us into the game and how this life right now is like the football game. It was freaking awesome. 

I had a good week this week and we worked super hard. There is nothing more satisfying than a good hard worked week. I love you all and I am so thankful for you and all you do for me. Have a great week this week!! I LOVE YOU!!!

Love, Elder Hanson

Daisy looking good and killing it with BRaces!!!! Boom!! LOVE IT

No comments:

Post a Comment