Sunday, September 22, 2013

I'M OUT? I don't know..


September 17, 2013

Hi everyone...

This week was another good week with a ton of hard work and not a ton of results. But I have sooooo much faith that this work that I've been doing in this area will not be in vain. My President called me this week and told me that I do not have the right to be angry with myself because I worked my butt off these last three changes. Then he went on to tell me that in the next changes I will be training a GRINGO.... I have no idea how that is going to be haha. He HATES to put a gringo trainer with a new gringo haha. But I know that I'm called by God to do this and that I'll be able to do it.

I have changes tomorrow and that should be interesting. I'm stoked to go to another area and meet some new people and just kill it but at the same time it's always sad. You just get so used to the people and all that stuff and then it turns into leaving your house again but you don't know if or when you'll be able to go back. I've got some people that it's going to be SUPER hard to say goodbye to tonight haha. We'll have to see what happens in these next coming times!

I hate email sometimes because I hardly ever have anything to say haha. I'm leaving a totally set baptism for this next chambon that is going to take my place in this area and so he better thank me. I literally am going to leave this area ripe and ready for some nice baptisms this next change. I just hope that it can happen. We have some really awesome people that really want to do it!! I think that at the first of the mission I would have been really bugged to leave an area all ready to baptize but I'm not bugged at all. I know that I have done my work here and I've still got one more day to go. I've prayed and I now that the Lord has accepted my sacrifices in this area. We'll see what happens in this next year!!!! I love it!!!

It's been a good 3 months with Elder Hernandez but I'm ready for a change. I can't wait for this next change. It's possible that I finish the training of Doug Hintze hahaha that would be crazy!!!! I'm doing really good haha. Just trying to keep my attitude good all the time. I know that that is the key to have a good time. I love this work and I'm so dang happy to be here in the situation that I am in. I love you all and I hope that you all have a great week dondequiera que esten!!!!!!!!

Elder Hanson

Can't believe Gus is driving hahahahaha SOOOO  CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment