Tuesday, September 3, 2013

OOOOOOOOOOOOIiiiiiiiiiiiiii


September 3, 2013

Hi everyone.....

I'm glad you guys asked my a couple questions haha I have literally NOTHING to say this week. I feel like I was in this computer like 20 minutes ago writing you haha.

Have you sung and solos/duets/etc? No not really haha I would like to but the music isn't really something that they really have down here. Only the super rich people can do musical stuff like play the piano and sing. I love it haha. But I am literally always singing. So don't worry, I'm happy.
Does the Pres usually send you out of the Cap if you've been there a bit? No not necessarily. It just depends on que dice Dios (what God says)
An chance you'll stay one more change with "el Patojo Nico"? It's Patajo Nica! and No I don't think I'll stay with him. 2 changes is normally the max that 2 companions are together and I'm pretty sure I'm out after this next little bit.
Do you ever sing in your discussions? (we used to do "abide with me tis eventide" at night a lot)  Permaneced, es noche ya (right?) Yeah we sometimes sing. I wish we would do it a little bit more.  But we have been singing a lot lately.
Are your shoes holding up a little through the rain? They are total champs. I'm hoping not to have to get new shoes the rest of the mission BOOM!

Well we had another hard week n the Carmen! We just can't pay investigators to go to church haha. We have 2 families bail out on us in the morning on Sunday that had been telling us that they were going to go all week! That was tough but I've learnd that God has His plan and we can't do anything about it haha. But we did have a little family at church this week and I'm hoping that I can leave them ready for the next misisonary that is ging to show up in this area.

I had been waiting all week to hear about how the baptism of Hank went! So freaking awesome! I have come to know and understand so much more how important Baptism really is. It is so cool to know that just through baptism, we open the door to get to our Heavenly Father. I always love teaching about the Baptism.

We had a really cool experience this week with one of my converts, Rubi Giron! He is like 70 years old and has some super hard health problems and hadn't been able to go to church for a couple of times because the guy that normally picks him up, didn't show up and his house, Chambon. But anyway, he decided this week that whatever he had to do, he was going to do to get to the church this Sunday. We showed up in church this week and there he was sitting down there before anyone else. Turns out that he walked the whole way from his house all the way to church and then returned to his house. We went to visit him yesterday and he was sitting down and his legs were killing him but there he was, super happy because he could go to church. I was so awesome to see him and just see the dedication that he really has to be able to just get to church and recieve blessings. I was so happy I almost cried haha.

I love this area haha. I've learned to love it so much. I never thought that I'd love this area like I did with my last one but I really do love it. I'm ready for a change though and really excited to be able to kill it somewhere else. But I'll finish it out strong here, don't worry!! Just pray for me.

I'm happy you looked up those 2 videos. I always love singing with my boy Chode. We always had so much fun haha. I was gonna ask if you guys still have the solo that I had in the choir concert that we did without the mike? I loved that haha. Singing is good. 

I love you all!!!!! I hope you are doing well and I am always praying for you!

Love, Elder Hanson

No comments:

Post a Comment