Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Elder Hanson se va a............


September 24, 2013



















Hi everyone.........
SE VA A PALIN ESQUINTLA A ENTRENAR A ELDER HINTZE!!!!!!!!!!

WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT I'm companions with THIS GUY??????????
CRAZZZZZZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY hahahaha we couldn't believe it at all. It was so crazy when they called our names and said that we were going to be together, we freaked! We're about to just start killing it in this área. It's so dang weird to be comps with someone that I already know really well. Everyone knows that we went to high school together and they are all freaking out. We are going good together. We are super busy and I'm having a ton of things to do and we have just been all over the place but we're loving it together!!!!

It is raining sooooooo freaking much. And nothing ever dries and it's so frustrating haha. My shoes are like growing mold on them and they even go like 3 days with the fan on them. Like it's the nastiest thing ever hahahahah. The house is iterally like the nastiest bad cave. I've followed the same missionary 2 times and I'm literally about to kill him for leaving everything so dang disgusting haha. I think we are going to find a house and move out this week and find a better house. The house is way old and it is super moldy and nasty and smells so dang bad. Mom you would die if you had to go into the house. Everything is always soaking wet and it is like the most annoying thing ever. Elder Hintze picked up his quad to study yesterday and found it full of mold and like a million eggs of spider ant things hahhahaha he FREAKED OUT. It was the final Straw for him and now he's on a mad search for a house hahahahahahah. But I don't even care haha it's a sweet área here.

In the change meeting they called our names and everything went crazy haha. So I'm training him right now and that is way fun. Super Green and I'm loving it. His spanish is actually pretty awesome for only having 6 weeks.  It seriously is so weird. I'll look over at him in lessons and I'll be like wait is he really my companion??

This area is so awesome. It's like the área that every single missionary wants to go to, to be able to baptize. President told me in my interview on wednesday that I would do backflips when I found out where I was going. I just about did, but I was up on the stand, so I couldn't but it was close. We're working really hard. Trying not to talk in english, but that is so hard haha. Trying not to talk about home is hard too but we're handling it pretty well. I just still am in like shock and awe everytime I think about it. hahahah. Just so dang stoked to be here and just work so hard and baptize like crazy. It's going to be a good time.

Here come the answers to the QUESTIOnS!!!!!
Questions:
1. Where the heck are you? PALIN!!!!!
2. Tell us about how changes go (the meeting, etc.  How does it work)? Changs are the best meetings ever. We have them in Monte Maria in the capital and its way sweet. We just go so hard and everyone just freaks out all the time during the meeting. It's great
3. Who is your new comp? ELDER HINTZE  Where is he from? CENTERVILLE UTAH 
4. What's his situation? He is actually kind of a loser........ lolz
5. What Zone are you in?  How many elders/sisters in your zone/district? I'm in Amatitlán and there are 6 Elders in the district.
6. Tell us about your new living quarters and food. HORRIBLE HAHAHAHAHA
7.  How often do you meet as a district/zone?
8.  Hows your comps Spanish?  Once a month at the least and district meetings are every Tuesday.
9.  How's your patience? I think that, that is the thing that has gotten so much better above all in all my time. I can put up with it all. Super Blessed.
10. What's your comp's Tee shirt size? I don't know but you guys know him haha and you have to get him a YOMO shirt. hahaha He wants one. I just say YOMO all the time.
11. What's the average air speed of an African Swallow? I will fart in your general direction!!!!
12. Do you have people to teach? Yeah. We're looking pretty set up for a little while and I'm stoked.
13. Who are they? Don't know  them all yet.....
14. How is the ward/branch? Huge and so sweet!!! Super rich

I LOVE YOU ALL. God is aware of us and knows each of our needs. Have a great week!!!!!! Pray for us!!! You might as well. It's the only time you'll know my comp hahahahaha YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Elder Hanson

No comments:

Post a Comment