Tuesday, December 24, 2013

December 24, 2013 Hi everyone.... This week was a nice wild ride for me and my comp. GETTING IT DONE!!!!!!! Here are the questions.... Which zone are you in? We're in the Zone Chimaltenango!! They just split the zone a couple months ago because now there is a stake in Chimal and Antigua!!! KILLLLLLEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR How many missionaries in the Tejar? It's just me and my comp in El Tejar. We get it done!! Who is the Branch President? It's Bishop Garcia. He lives in an area named Sumpango How many/who are you teaching? We are teaching like freaks haha. I just run around knocking doors and teaching member's friends. It's so fun. My comp gets a little bugged sometimes though..... Do the members help? Yeah the members are so awesome here. We have a lot of success teaching their friends. Have you gone to Chimal for meetings? Yeah. Right now I'm in Chimal in internet, but we come here like 3 times a week. For interviews and district meeting and p day Is "Cheveres" (the best hot dog in in the world) still alive? Yeah there are the little stands all over the street but we can't eat anything from the street. Asi que cuando me vengas a traer, vamos a comernos un Cheveres....OOOiiiiiii How much are you teaching? We are teaching about 9 lessons a day!! Getting crazy. They were having like 4 in the district a day and we've changed that quite drastically. MIRACLE CITY HERE IN THE PROMISED LANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is the zone that baptizes less in the whole mission and we are about to go so crazy on the 29th. Me and my companion have 3 people that are going to get baptize this weekend and we're hoping that everything goes alright!!! Claudia Gonzalez is a lady that we found and she just goes to church and she is so awesome. She has had problems with practically everything that you can think of but we're hoping that everything can happen how it needs to in the interview. Javier and Juan Diego Carranza are some sick jovenes. They are so awesome. My second night we found them and from then on, they've done everythin that we've told them to. They will go down this week!!!! 3 Baptisms could get crazy!!! Doesn't happen here haha. We have right now in the district 11 set dates for this weekend and we're gonna get it done!!!! A ver que dice Dios va?? I'm loving it here. We're having a good time. My companion is good. Just a little hard because when I try to tell him something he doesn't really pay attencion. He keeps up with me most of the time. But we're going to have to work on some stuff this change. It is going to be a good one. Time goes by fast even when it seems like it's not going by fast. I got a record 7 packages on Thursday when we had the mission activity. THANK YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!! My companion and my district and my zone are very happy with you!!! SHARING IS CARING!!!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CANDYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LOVE BEEF JERKY!!!!!! I'm a little bit stoked for Christmas. I'm just gonna live it up CHAPIN STYLE!!!!! Last one here for a while and so I'm going to have to get it done right. 50 tamales and 20 glasses of ponche should get it done. Oh and maybe some pan frances..... I love this place haha. We are going to have so much fun haha. We also have permission to be out of the house until 12 30 and so that will be a crazy deal. With the phone call tomorrow, CALL ME AT 11 IN THE MORNING MY TIME!!! I'LL BE READY AND WAITING. If I don't answer, it's because I don't know. Just call me in like every 5 minutes until I answer. 40 minutes!!!!! We have to keep this obedience stuff up. Sucks I know but it will be good. Can't send pictures because the computer sucks!!!!!! I hope everyone has a great Christmas. It's going to be great. Let us remember who we are celebrating for and do it the way He would like it to be done. I love you all and am so thankful for everything. I LOVE YOUUUUUUU!!!!!! FELIZ NAVIDAD MUCHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

No comments:

Post a Comment