Thursday, December 19, 2013

WHHHHHHAAAAAATTTTTT THHHHHEEEEEE FREEEEEAAAAAKKKK????!?!?!!?!!?!?!?!!?!?

Hi everyone... WOW I'm sitting here in internet and I am in complete shock an awe haha. This week for me has just been a straight up roller coaster ride. When they told me that I had changes, I wanted to cry. When I really left, I wanted to cry haha. On wednesday and Thursday I was so Area-sick and so companion-sick that all I did was walk faster and try to not think about it. Sunday was great and I had a good time. In this ward in the last year, they have had 3 baptisms, In Palin, we had over 100. We've got a lot of work to do. But right now, my heart is pumping and I can0t even keep my mind straight. I'M SOOOOOOO STOKED!!!!!!!! I can't even believe that Dad was here. FREAKING OUTTTTT!!! The people looking at me think I'm some kind of animal. First off I'm stoked in an internet, second, I'm mormon, Third, I'm Gringo lololo But ask me if i care!!! God knows us. I'm gonna see what I can do to be able to find these guys!! I seriously miss Elder Hintze so much haha. It sucks but now I know what needs to be going on. My comp is named Elder Mena. He's from Nicaragua and he is a stud. He is a recent convert of 2 years, about 7 months in the mission and he's a great guy. He's 26 years old and so it is a little weird when I have to be bossing him around or correcting him. But it is good. He seems good. It's just weird without Elder Hintze haha. I loved the girlfriend comparision that he made because its litterally like that. LOVEIT. We are doing great here. We've already seen miracles. We should have 3 baptisms this 29th and that will be awesome. The craziest thing about that is that I found them here with my comp. They weren't just left, ready baptisms. Super blessed. We had 12 investigators in church Sunday and that was awesome. Hadn't happened for a while haha. The ward is awesome. I'm gonna go around and see if I can find these people that dad left. Just like I said in my farewell talk, I'll see what I can do to clean up the mess of dad lololol. Didn't think it would be so literal!! I'm freezing my stuff off. It's so freaking cold. The great thing is that we have not one hot shower, but 2!!!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! I fixed the other one yesterday and now it works!!!! Glad mom taught me how to clean the shower!!! LOVE YOU MOM!!!! I'm super stoked to be here though. I saw Elder Hernandez, mi patojo, and he is paying for his sins in Puerto San Jose!!!! He told me that when I left El Carmen, the baptized like 7 of the people that I had been teaching!! So awesome to hear about that. I love that kid haha. I love you all! I need to get to know the area a little bit better and then I'll let you know what the heck is going on. LOVE IT! I love you all. Thanks for everything. Have a great Christmas week!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment