Wednesday, April 16, 2014

WHAAAAAAAA?????? I'm a DOUBLE GRANDPA????

April 16, 2014

Hi Everyone.....

Well here we go with the craziness.... 


1. Any chance you get to visit Antigua this week?  No we're not going up. I feel like it would be supppppeeerrrrr sweet. But we won't go down there at alll. I don't think that president would like that very much haha
3.  Any word on changes? Well I'm emailing right now. Just about 1 hour after getting to the area with my new companion!! I'll let you know!!
4.  How is your zone doing? Yeah man!!! Doing super good out here. We are a little slow with the craziness of March just beacuse we baptized literally everyone that we had ready in the last month. But we're actually doing really well right now.  
5. Any chance to visit the folks in the Carmen? Well I went last week. Best divisions of my life!!! I'll talk more about that a little later.

Well I'm a double grandpa!!! Both of my kids, Elder Hintze and Elder Hernandez, are training!!!!! Super proud of them. I'll hit you up with a picture of my kids and my grandchildren next week!!! So stoked for them!!!

Well this one you're going to like.....especially dad....... We're using Skype for mother's day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well that's going to be so awesome. We don't know much about it but we will let you know when we know haha. but we need you to make an account so that we can talke!!!! WHOOO.

It was seriously sooooo sick to be here with Elder Finch. I love that guy haha he's such a great missionary and we worked soooooo hard and had a ton of success. My new companion is named Elder Suarez! He's from Honduras! He's super sweet. We will get along great and have a great change. I knew the whole time that he was going to be my companion. haha I just felt it all along. Didn't really know him but I knew it! Super sweet guy. We're going to have a lot of fun.

Elder Sorenson is a new zone leader!!!!!! No one saw that coming and we are all soooooooo stoked for him. He is going to do a great job. And he's in Antigua which is sick. Killer. That's pretty much it. Last night we left with the new Elders that were coming to the mission their first day and we killed them. It was so great. I left with a kid that was literally the CLONE of Colin. SOOOOOOOO awesome. hahahahah I just was laughing the whole time. Same face, nose and smile. So funny.

I went to El Carmen this week!!!!!! The best day ever. I just loved to be there and see how hard I worked there. I worked my butt off haha. And now I got to see the fruits of my work. So much of what I was working with went through after I left. They remembered me and it was jsut so nice to know that I had done something there. It was frustrating there sometimes because everything just fell through al the time but we just worked our butts off. But it was soooo good to be down there. So great. Well I have to go now. I love you all. Hope you have a good week!!!!! LOVE YOUUUUUUUUUUUU

No comments:

Post a Comment