Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Well....


June 10, 2014

Well hello.....

Question timmmmmmmmmmmeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Preguntas:
1.  Where did your last companion end up? Well he's in San Lucas Sacatepequez. Zone leader in Antigua hahaha that is just a zone full of sisters......good luck!!!! He's with Elder Sorenson
2.  Tell us about your new companion. He's from Peru and he's awesome. Speaks perfect english which is awesome haha. I love it so far. He's not as pilas as my companions lately but we'll make him pilas if you know what I mean.
2.  Does he need anything? No he's good.
3.  How many does Villa Hermosa have to get wet to llevar a cabo the 300 Alma's? The goal is 42 bautizos and we gonna get it done baby!!!!!
4.  Do they still have "Lift"?  It's an aguita that I used to like.  Sort of like Fresca.  Or Fanta Uva was a classic as well. I LOVE LIFT!!!!!!! hahaha that's so awesome. You're gonna have to come down and get some. Si diosito lindo lo permite!!
5.  Marvin Gomez from Mariscal (keeping that one alive). I will ask around, as I have been. i have no idea where he could be.

Well this week was full of turns haha. We have had 3 investigators that have moved out of our area that were FOR SURE baptizos. SUCKS!! But we are good and we are going to baptize this weekend and end the drought right now in the area. As a zone we are struggling a little bit but everything is going well and we have a lot of set dates for this weekend and next weekend!!! We're gonna get it done if you know what I mean!!!

I talked to the suit maker guy this week and it turns out that he can make a suit in a week. We jsut need to go with him the thursday that you guys get down here and he will make it befor we leave!!! Killa. Also there is a  guy that makes things with Leather and it's super sick and I'll take you guys to him too so he can make you the stuff.

We are doing well in the area. I am having so much fun with my companion and we are working super hard as usual. The zone is good and we are going to get our goal!!!!! 

These pictures are of my sick new shirt that i found in a sick paca and the view from the house to El Carmen. I love that place. I'm going on divisions with an Elder from my group in the CCM today and we are going to absolutely killllllllll it!!!!!!! 

I really have nothing to say. I loved the campaign thing about Chet. That was bomb. Also The picture of Gus and the girl was suuuuuuuuper creepy. And I was totally stoked about Elder Hunt. I told that to mom with all of my love!!! MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

Love you!!! Have a great weekkkkkkkkk LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

No comments:

Post a Comment