Tuesday, June 3, 2014

WHHHHHAAAATTTTTTT UPPPPPPP

June 3, 2014

hey everyone....

THis week was a wild week of crazy surprises.

First of all my new companion is named Elder Hernandez and he is from Peru. I love him haha we were already good friends. He reminds me sooooooo much of Felix hahahaha he's like the same person. Then on Thursday they threw us another Elder Hernandez to be with us for a couple of days before he got sent home. Needless to say, these days with me were very long for him. That was interesting. Don't do stupid things on your missions. Just be obedient. We will be getting another one of those today in the afternoon. IT's kind of a drag but it's all good. It's gonna be a great change.

We had our last mission leader council with President Brough yesterday and that was really interesting. It is so hard to believe that he is leaving! He has changed my life so much. Hna Brough reminds me soooooo much of mom. Just obedient and awesome. I've learned so much from them and I will continue learning from them. They go home on the 27th of this month. Crazy. President talked a lot about Loyalty to the Lord and whoever is called, we have to support them. Even if we don't agree with it. It was awesome. The zone did well. We almost got our goal. We baptized 23 this month and we have the goal to baptize 42 this month. It's gonna be great!!!!!!

Evelin didn't get baptized and saber what is going on with her. She got fired from her job because the boss didn't like that we were talking to her and visiting her. Some members offered her work and we are trying to get in contact with her so she comes back and gets baptized. IT would be a shame if she didn't get baptized. She is seriously a chosen one.

My 2 kids are district leaders! Super pilas. I now have 3 grandkids and we'll see if I can get a great grandkid before I leave haha. I love this area. I hope I'm here till I go home. It would be sweet.

We have right now. Sofia, Ingrid, Pablo, Evelin, Rudy, Edgar, Luis. They are going to be baptized this month! Pray for them! They will thank you in the next life. 

Crazy that Noah and Hunter are leaving on their missions haha. Holy crap! That doesn't even click in my mind! Theyare going to be great. Lots of things to learn. Super cool about the little party at Gabe's grave. So nice of his friends. I'm sure he was there, and if he wasn't, he was with me :). 

I love you all!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks for all you're support. HAve a great week this week. LLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

New companion
Me and President and Hermana Brough
Desendencia




No comments:

Post a Comment