Tuesday, June 24, 2014

I DID IT BROOOO!!!!!

June 24, 2014

Hey everyone.......

Well this week was a packed week of literally everything. Tears. Fears. Thrills. Chills. CRAZZZZZZYYYYY

Questions:
1.  Will the missionaries get to say goodbye to the Broughs? I will write about that a little bit more 
2.  When are changes?  You might be outta there, huh? We have changes on the 9th. I don't know what is going to happen. I feel like it could go either way. I sure hope to stay but who konws. I will try and get Edler Finch to tell me!
3.  Update us on your baptism goal for June. Everything is going great. We need 16 this weekend to get to 42 in the zone. We would be the most successful zone when we do that. Everything is looking great!!!
4.  Did your planned baptizos go down yesterday? YES  LLLOOOOVEVVEEEE ITTTTT

Well I am going to need one more bottle of contact solution before the fin sooo..... 

Well I finished another HHHUUUGE journal. I haven't missed a day yet and don't plan on missing one! Everything is gooooodddddd.

This week in Tuesday we went to Antigua and went to a place to eat that is called Mono Loco and it was AWESOME!! It's like a huge nacho place and I will send pictures a little later. Antigua is the sickest place ever. I can't wait to hit it up again. I've only been twice. There are missionaries that have gone like 10 times haha. I can't get enough of the gringos there. It's soooo awesome.

We then on Wednesday had out going away conference with President. It was soooooooo sad to say the least. It was one of the limited times that I had cried on the mission. I've come to love them soooo much. At least we'll be close by the rest of our lives. It was so great. Some super personal spiritual stuff happened and he personally told me some awesome stuff that I'll tell you sometime else. It was so great. We were all sooooo baggy but soooooo baggy.

Then we had huge miracles happen. I & M got baptized. This lady is the biggest trooper I know (other than my own mom). She was with here dirt bag husband for a long time and he would never get married to her. After a little while she was fed up and she kicked his sorry butt out. Leaving here with 7 kids under the age of 15 without a job. She is fighting soooo hard but as she has trusted in God and done what she needs to do, she's been able to prosper. Promise of the Book of Mormon. So awesome. I forgot my sandals and had to walk barefoot. Yes the burlas weren't scarce.!!! BAUTIZAMOS!!!!!!

We have 2 hopefully 3 for this weekend. E and L and K. We're going to get it done. We just have to trust in the Spirit and that he is going to help us know what we need to teach to get them to get it done. We're going to get it done!!

Man I love this place. I love it so much. Have a great week this week. I LOVE YOU!!






protected by Maria


No comments:

Post a Comment