Saturday, July 19, 2014

heeeeyyyyyyy

July 19, 2014

heyyyyy everyone.....


Well this week has been sooooooo crazy. I honestly don't know or remember if I already wrote you this week haha. But if I already did, who cares right?

We have been going super hard this week with interviews and we were all over the whole mission. We went to Antigua, Tiquisate, Chimaltenango, Villa Hermosa and El Frutal to go and give blessings to all of the missionaries with President which was really cool. I love being with all the other missionaries and trying to get to know them a little bit better. i feel like I don't know anyone because everyone that I knew, already went home haha. It was a great time.

I've been learning a lot from President Markham and Hermana Markham. I love one thing that President always says "It doesn't matter what happens to you, just how you deal with it." I love that. I feel like I've tried to live that during my whole mission. We can't control our circumstances but we can control how we react! It's been such a blessing to be able to kill it with President. I love just feeling like we can be ourselves with him. He's so hilarious and we have the blessing to learn a lot from him.

We went to the temple this morning with one of Elder Finch's converts and it was the sickest thing ever. They got their endowments out and they got sealed! It was so awesome and so dang baggy. We are super spiritualy drained right now haha. It was one of the best days that I had had in the temple in my whole life. The Spirit was super strong and me and Elder Finch talked about some really awesome stuff. Great day in the temple. President always teaches us to take as much as we can from the temple and take it into our lives. It was ssswwweeeetttttt.

Tomorrow we are going to baptize a girl named D. She has been an investigator forever and she has finally decided to be baptized! That is going to be awesome for her tomorrow. Her parents hate the church a lot and when her older sister got baptized a little while back, they kicked her out of the house and didn't let her come back for a long time. It was crazy! That will be good for tomorrow.

My testimony is growing every day. We are learning so many things that are making us more and more sure about what we are doing and that what we are doing is true. I love it so much. I know that it is all true. I know it without a doubt. It is crazy how one comes into the mission with a little bit of a shaky testimony and as the time goes by and how we grow in every single way.

I've been driving a lot lately and I love it haha. The drivers suck so bad here. It's not at all like it is iin the states. They love to honk. So if I get back honking at every single person that even comes within 20 feet of me, don't freak out. 

We have interviews all this week too. We have not gotten a lot of sleep and we haven't worked a ton, but the miracles in the mission just keep coming. It's such a blessing to be able to work in El Carmen and find people that weren't ready when i was first there and to see how they have changed and how they are looking more and more ready to accept this Gospel. I love it here. i love my companions and I love being with President. I couldn't think of a better situation to be able to finish it off. Oh and we're going to baptize like crazy this change.... I LOVE GUATEMALA!!!!

I love you so much!! Thank you for everything that you do for me! I love you. Thank you. Jesus.

Well These are some pictures of this past week and our adventures!



Temple with the boys



Antigua




Killin it in Mono Loco with some crazy nachos


No comments:

Post a Comment