Saturday, August 2, 2014

What's up youuuuu??

August 1, 2014

Hi everyone.....
Well this week was absolutely crazy! We have been soooo busy and all over the mission and I love it!
Dad I love the itinerary but we need to sneak some time to go to Prados and to my area right now, we'll find some time because it is all super close to each other and there are a couple families in every area. The day of changes I don't know what we are going to do exactly but it won't be a day for us to go do what we want, we are just in President's house and are with all of the missionaries that go home. But it is looking super bomb and President is supre stoked haha. You have to find Marvin Gomez!
We had a great week this week. We baptized D and V and it was a great baptismal service. They were so happy and it was so great to see them make this covenant with our Heavenly Father that makes it so they will be able to open the doors to heaven. We will baptize this Sunday also, a girl named C. She's sooo sick haha. We've got some good investigators. My goal is to baptize every single sunday until I go home. WE GON DO IT!!!!
This huge family of 8 native Guatemalans went to church on sunday!!!! Theya re the funniest people  in the whole world. They loved it so much and they are looking to be baptized on the 10 or the 17. Man they are so awesome. WE GON BAPTIZE THEM!!!!
That is so awesome that you got to go to President's thing. Man I learned so much from them. They were the biggest flechones that I have ever met in my life. I will never forget the things that they taught to me in groups and personally. I love them.
I got the other package with my credit card and a crap tone more of candy! Loved it! Thank you so much for that. Sorry for making it such a hassle haha. I promise I didn't mean it! If you could, try and put some money on to the card for the suit.  Love you!
It surprisingly wasn't a huge weight with Gabe's death anniversary this yesterday. I don't know what it is but I just feel like the fact that I'm in the mission keeps me super protected. That's one of the biggest reasons that I am scared to go home, I just don't know  how I'm going to react to Gabe not being there. Not excited for that.
We just finished helping President with the changes for the mission. Super cool process. The Spirit is super strong with those kinds of things. You just kind of do it and it works. Super cool privilege.
Man I love it out here. It's the best place in the world. The people are so awesome. The missionaries are the best (no argument). President is the best. Man I am so blessed haha. Saber porque. I love you all. Thank you so much for all that you do! This is true!!! ba pues MUCHÂ
Sorry my letters suck. My mind is turning into mush and I don't remember anything haha. LOVE YOU!!!!
 Dropping one of my CCM buddies off at the airport...... weird haha WHAAAAATTTTTTT 2 months from today..... baggy? NEVER!!!!




Dropping one of my CCM buddies off at the airport...... weird haha WHAAAAATTTTTTT 2 months from today..... baggy? NEVER!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment