Saturday, August 16, 2014

HEy

August 16, 2014

Hey I love you......

Well we got it done.

We had a fun week this week haha. We had zone conferences that were so BOMB! We talked about obedience which was super awesome.

My birthday was soooo great! 

Today for P-day we went to El Tejar with President because he wanted to make brick. We went up there and I was able to see all of the loved ones over there. I was sooooo baggy. Man I love that place! I'll send pictures.

SOOOOOOO WEIRD to think that toda la mara is home (brody, Parker, Chris, Haden) I can't even imagine that haha. That make me so baggy. Gus is soooo tall too. 

I have nothing to say. I am so sorry. I promise I will tell you more cool stuff when it isn't 11:30 and I remember. It was soooo sick to go up to the Tejar. Tons of miracles are happening. We have another 2 baptisms tomorrow!!!! C and A. It is going to be a great sunday. One of my investigators that I worked with really hard in Prados is getting baptized and we are going to be able to go up and see it. I'm stoked for tomorrow! I will send you pics.

Also I got a sick flattop haircut just for Elder Finch because he goes home in 4 days!!!!!!!! SWWEEETTTT. LOVE YOU!!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment