Tuesday, January 22, 2013

WHOOOOOOOO

January 22, 2013

Hey everyone.

This week was another solid week! We're feeling a lot better about everything and we found a couple people that are ready to be dunked!! Hopefully... haha. But everything is going really well. It's still really hot and now we have to make the permanent switch to bucket showers. Instead of only like 4 days out of the week we get to take bucket showers every day! Now I know I'm in the same Guatemala as dad was. By the way, I promise that it wasn't me that broke the shower...

We found this guy named Josue Hernandez and he is a freakin stud! We have a date for him for the 3rd of February and that one is actually looking good. When we find a person that can actually understand what we're talking about, it's really really exciting. Also we found a lady that had already went to chruch a bunch of times named Hilda Colindres and she is really sweet haha she's so funny and is always saying swear words in Spanish and that's always quite funny. Rightnow those are the two people that we are really focusing ourselves in. With Abdias, he gained his testimony but can't be baptized because he has school every single Sunday and can't come to church. So if we baptized him, it wouldn't be that good because he'd just be inactive. But things are looking up right now.

We had the opportunity to go to the city and listen to Elder Christofferson this week. First of all, he speaks perfect Spanish. It was so dang amazing!!!! We had all of the mission south and all of Central and also all the north mission! It was freaking packed!!! He walked into the room and immedietely the whole Spirit of the room changed. I don't know how people that have come in contact with GA's can not just feel the Spirit and want to be baptized! It's just something different with them. They are really called of God and have seen and done things that we can't even dream of. He talked about repentance and how important it is to our message. Because that's really what we're doing right now. Teaching the world how to repent and come unto Christ through the Atonement. It was really so amazing and such a huge spiritual boost for all of us. 

I've been writing to Chris almost every week! That stud muffin. And my boi Colly Wolly! Ready to kill it tomorrow!!!!! I hope that everything will turn out good for my little chodemiester. LOL. I can't wait for Lars either! You guys better let me know where the heck he is going!! Man it's crazy how things change and how things just stay completely the same. Like Gus, still getting grounded from Xbox every other week and then getting it back again just like it's Christmas day all over again! Pilas este cuate!!!

Well I'm loving it right now. I'm lucky to be in such a great mission with such a great President and great missionaries. I have no idea what I'm gonna do when changes come haha I just try not to think about it. We still have about a month until that comes. But everything is good for the moment! I love you all and thank you so much for the support that you all give me. I always have you in my prayers!!

Much love, Elder Hanson <3

No comments:

Post a Comment