Tuesday, August 6, 2013

PILAS PUES!!!!!


August 6, 2013

Hi everyone....


This week was WILLLLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDD and CRAAAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZYYYYYYYYYYY! Today we have to go out with the newbies of the mission and it might be posible that I go out with Elder Doug Hintze hahathat would be wild right, right?? I am loving the mission haha. It is like the best thing ever and I feel like crying when I think about how much time I have. My district leader, Elder Hanson, is going up to zone leader and I'm not super happy about that but I guess that's how it is. Great dude. My companion is still just dead killing it. This dude is seriously a machine. But it's good because he was tired yesterday and slept all p day haha I was SO STOKED!!!! 

We should baptize this Sunday again. Starting off this new change well. We don't have changes this time but I think that in 6 weeks I'll be out of here. I feel like I just got here haha. Our investigators are doing well. The problem still is getting them to come to church. I've been doing absolutely everything to be able to help them to get to church and it's just not working. Does anyone have any suggestions???? I'm dying here haha. We are teaching an awesome family, Family Sotoj, Erika, Antonio and Katerin. We just need to get them to go to church. They told us last night that they are going to come this sunday! I woke them up at like 5 in the morning this Sunday to see if they were going to go. Pretty cruel right? Do I care? No. I just want them to be saved haha.

I'm pretty stoked that it's my birthday coming up.....oh wait! I'll be doing the same thing as every day haha. But I can't believe that I'll be 20 years old. I don't even feel mature enough to be a missionary, let alone to be 20 lololol. It's crazy how fast the time goes haha. The mission is really so short and it's gonna seem super short in this next year. I love it and hate it at thesame time.

God loves us. He is aware of each and every one of us and wants us to be happy. The only thing stopping us from being happy, is us. If we keep the commandments, we are blessed! IT'S A PROMISE FROM GOD!!!!!! I feel like that's the thing that I've come to understand so well here, if we keep the commandments, we will recieve blesings. Keep going to church and keep doing what you need to do to obligate our Heavenly Father to bless us (D&C 82:10).

I love you all and I'm so thankful for your support and your prayers and your love. Thank you for all the birthday wishes and I'll try to take my mind out of machine mode for a couple minutes and get an ice cream with my comp. Or maybe a pizza lololol. I love you all so much and I'm happy that we got through this week. I'm doing really well. I love this country and this people more than anything.

Love, Elder Hanson

Hows your comp? STUD AND A HALF! Way better than I am.
Did He get his camera? Yeah and he is still wetting his pants hahah
Do you ever go on splits with your DLs/ZL's? Yeah, we had them with the Zone leaders last week and it was good to kick the crap out of my Zone leader haha. I loved it
Do you think you'll get transferred after three months with Hernandez? Yeah I'll be out in the next change
Did you get your suit ordered? No and I have no idea when I will do it haha. But I will do it!!!!!!

No pictures this week because there is a virus on my memory and I am having them clean it off haha La proxima semana las tendran primeramente Dios jajaja

No comments:

Post a Comment