Tuesday, October 8, 2013

OOOOOOOOiiiiiii General Conference Edition....HUH?


October 8, 2013

Hi everyone....

This week was AWESOME!!!!!!!! Except for the fact that I rolled my freaking ankle AGAIN! I seriously couldn't believe it haha I was just laughing that time. GREAT WEEK.

Here come the questions.....

1.  Did your investigators go to conference? Yeah we actually had a great turnout of investigators in church. The worst was that we have a family of 7 that was ready to go and ready to love it and so we sent some members to pick them up in their car and of course, the dad sent his kid to see if they were ready and the kid only saw that the door was closed and that they weren't there, little did he know was that they were inside waiting for them to get there!!!! AHHHHHHHH!! Now I know how mom felt when she would tell us what to do and then we just sucked it up haha. Oh man.
2.  How's Hintze's Spanish? It's good. The good thing is that he understands a lot. It's nice because I don't have to explain to him what's going on but he doesn't talk as well as he understands and that frustrates him a lot.
3.  Tell Hintze we're sending him a shirt.
4.  Who are your best investigators? Edgar, Hector, and a Family.
5.  Did you land in your new house? Yeah. Yesterday we moved and it's so much better. We woke up at 3 yesterday and today at 4 and I'm dying hahahaha but it was worth it.  Even though there is no hot water....
6.  Did you find a new cocinera?  We just have a bunch of random ladies that give us food for free every day and that's way nice.
7.  Did Diaz go home yet? No he goes home in January haha it seems like I'm right behind him...
8.  What do you need down there? I don't know haha. I just want some good candy haha. More than anything. There is nothing good here sweet haha. I've resorted to eating Halls cough drops for the sweet flavor of deliciousness. Sad right?

Well the pictures say it all. My gangster former drug addict investigator that will be baptized this Sunday, gave me that sick Tupac Shakur shirt because he thinks I'm in the rap game. He's so sick. And I wrecked Elder Hintze one day and he was out cold on his bed at like 10 with his misison clothes on hahaha YESSSSS.

First of all, How Great was Conference???? LOVED IT! I was talking with Elder Hintze on Sunday morning about how Elder Scott's talks always seem to give me the snoozes, sorry but it's true, and the on Sunday morning he blew me out of the water with my favorite talk of the Conference. I loved it so much. And I got the hear the translation in Spanish and he did his own overvoice. So sick! We saw it in Elnglish but we had the spanish voice overhead. Kind of annoying but whatever. Pregunteme si me importa. I loved it though. I am also digging hard core the Les Miserables shout outs in the Conference. Where is that coming from? I don't know but I like it. Elder Uchtdorf's talk about getting up was so awesome. President Monson's talk in Priesthoood was so awesome about Home Teaching. I'm so glad that I don't have to learn those lessons because I have a dad that taught me to do my home teaching every month and how to do it right. Love It! I think my talk that just got me so pumped with Elder Gifford Nielson. He totally lit the place on fire!!!! I loved when he said, "If we really love our family members and friends, why wouldn't we share our testimonies with them?" What would you do if the Prophet called you, Oh wait he already did! LOVE IT!!  President Eyring's talk reminded me a lot of mom and dad. Super cool. When Elder Holland was talking I couldn't help thinking about Cody Peterson. That kid is such a stud and such an inspiration. Elder Christofferson went hard too. I am starting to love all of his talks. It was an awesome Conference. Maybe I'll be able to stay here for a 5th. (cross the fingers.)

We're doing well with our investigators. I feel like in these weeks that are coming, there are going to be alot of fruits. We are working hard and trying to just do everything in a good way so that we can be blessed with these miracles. This area is really cool and I'm super blessed to be here and to be able to be serving these peaple.

We were walking home one night when Elder Hintze had boo and that was the funniest thing in the whole world. He was literally dying. He was sweating and freaking out and crying like a little baby. We were about to go home so that he could get it done and I was like nope, one lesson more it's not 9 o'clock yet hahaha. So we had the lesson and the Elder Hintze went off just sprinting after the prayer that he said in like 5 seconds. It was AWESOME!!!!!

Keep praying for us so that we can see these miracles happen. It is going to be good in these next couple weeks and I'm hoping that we can just get it done! I love you all!!!!!

Elder Hanson YOMO

Elder Hintze one day and he was out cold on his bed at like 10 with his misison clothes on hahaha YESSSSS.

 My gangster former drug addict investigator that will be baptized this Sunday, gave me that sick Tupac Shakur shirt because he thinks I'm in the rap game. He's so sick. 


PLAYING BINGO AS IF I WERE IN THE HOUSE!!!! 


Elder Hintze watching conference

CHUCKIN UP THE DUECES TO THE OLD CRAP HOLE 


in the back seat of a 1999 NISSAN FRONTIER moving the house. Sound familiar??? 


A great chapin handshake. I know dad will like that


General Conference SWAGGGGGGGG with the blue suit and gray pants.


No comments:

Post a Comment