Tuesday, February 25, 2014

SUPPPPEEERRR UUUUTZ

Hi Everyone..... This week was a straight up wild ride.... The pic is of me with my favorite candy down here. They are Mara Mango suckers that are mango flavored suckers that are drenched in Chili hahahah I never thought I'd like something like that but now that I''m puro Chapin, I love spicy food haha It's way weird. I down a JalapeƱo like it's my job.... Here are the answers to the questions..... Questions Luis update: church? HE WENT TO CHURCH!!!!!!!! YESSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!! He told me all week, "I'm only going for an hour!" And he ended up staying for 2!!!!! Huge huge huge huge huge!!!!!! I was sooooooo happpppyyyyyyy!!!!!!! We have an appointment with him tonight, we'll seee what happens!!!!!!! So awesome. Other investigators? We're in a crazy spot right now. We have a bunch of people that are so positive right now but they just straight disappear. This mopnth we need to baptize 10. We have a lady named Jennifer mendoza and her kid Devison. A Little family of 6 that we found named the Ramos family. A kid named Cristofer Matzir and his family. Luis and his fam. Jonathan Sanchez. Those are the most positive right now. We just need some serious push right there!!!! Mena? We're doing good. I feel like it's the end and so nothing that we do bothers us haha. It's going to be good to have changes. That's all I have to say there. President Markham? I really don't know much about him. Just that he's from Cali and He'll be awesome I'm sure. It's just weird to think about it without Papi Brough. I'll only have one change without him here with us though. He is staying to train President Markham one change I think. Tell Juan Munoz that you want Naty too cook for you and that I said she was the best cook in all of Chapinlandia! We are going to go this week!!! I don't know what day though. But we are going to go. Plans are there. When are the next changes? Next Wednesday!!! Gon be crazy. Who knows what will happen there. Do you think your days are numbered in brick land? I dont know. I could stay I could go. It will be okay either way. If I leave, I want to go to Santa Lucia with Elder Hansen haha. We've talked about how it needs to happen. I think that is the only way that I would be happy if I left here haha. When I was there Poinsettia flowers and coffee beans grew all over the place. Any of that? ALL OVER THE PLACE. I love the coffee beans haha super funny. They taste horrible hahahaahah. Great week haha. Luis went to church and that was the best thing ever. We're looking good going into the month of dreams!!!!! 400 BAPTISMS BABYYYY!!!!!!! WE GONNA DO IT!!!!! We've gotta get 10 this month here. Who knows if I'll be here but I've gotta get 10 wherever I go!!! I took 1,000 Quets out of my account because my comp forgot his card and we needed to pay the rent this week. Don't freak out when you see that because I'm getting it back to him next week when we take money out. I got our scripture cases ordered dad. They are going to be sooooooo SICKKKKKKK I'm super stoked. You'll have to wait to see it though..... I talked to the missionaries that are in Palin right now and they are doing a little better. But the best thing was that HECTOR PEREZ GOT BAPTIZED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hector was the one that had killed a long time ago and had to wait to get baptized. He did it!!!! IT made me soooooo happy. He was a straight killer (not intended to be direct). I loved that guy!!! It will be a great week. We hope to baptized this weekend. This month is going to be so awesome. We should baptized 100 in the mission this weekend!! Just hoping that it can happen. Praying like crazy and working like craziers!!!!!!! I love you all!! Have a great week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment